? ??????????????Cos-Mos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??1641 Grabs Today. 9489 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Colorful Twist? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (65 Ratings)??1629 Grabs Today. 27770 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Lov BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Craziness

I just realized the other day that my little girl will be ONE year old in just 3 short months! Where did the time go? I feel like it was just yesterday that I had her.

Update on her: She now pulls herself up on everything and thinks she is hot stuff because she can! She jumps to people instead of walks to them (while holding on to someones fingers). She talks more than her Aunt Katie ever THOUGHT of talking (which if you know my sister is a significant amoun!) She loves to sing and knows how to play "patty cake" with her hands. She has discovered her tounge and looks like a fat lizard crawling around the house. She still only has two teeth.... yet I SWEAR more have got to be comming because the drule has increased ten fold again and she has fever sperts. She walks around with her push walker (no seat) all over the house! We have to keep all the doors shut to trap her!

We still need to pray I find a different job with some benefits, but other than that life is good for me. I filed for divorce this week so I am hopefull that it will go quickly and without drama! Say a prayer!

Well I guess that is all for the updates! Love...

0 comments: